The AG’s announcement states while recently serving in the Travis County District Attorney’s Office with the White Collar Crimes Unit, Mr. Reno was hand-selected to create the Criminal Enterprise and Trafficking Unit. Across the entire state, AG Paxton says Reno has been a strong voice for victims in presenting their cases to juries and prosecuted several cases involving human trafficking, capital murder, sexual assault of a child, and a plethora of other serious crimes.
- Attorney Aaron Spolin of Spolin Law PC Analyzes Criminal Law Bill SB 775, Signed by Governor Gavin Newsom Yesterday – KKTV 11 News
- These Criminal Minds Episodes Are Based On Real-Life Cases – Looper
- Truth Tracker: 83rd House District political ad critical of lawyer candidate who represented man accused in Jan. 6 Capitol riot – WAVY.com
- Donziger enlists defense pro William Taylor for criminal appeal – Reuters
- The Character That Criminal Minds Fans Wish Was Never Replaced – Looper