Moments after the stunning Oct. 27 acquittal of Bundy and his co-defendants, Mumford argued that Bundy should be immediately released to walk freely out of the courtroom. Half a dozen U.S. Marshals quickly closed in as Judge Anna J. Brown explained that Bundy was still under a custody hold over his pending charges in Nevada, related to the 2014 standoff at his father’s Bunkerville ranch.
- Attorney Aaron Spolin of Spolin Law PC Analyzes Criminal Law Bill SB 775, Signed by Governor Gavin Newsom Yesterday – KKTV 11 News
- These Criminal Minds Episodes Are Based On Real-Life Cases – Looper
- Truth Tracker: 83rd House District political ad critical of lawyer candidate who represented man accused in Jan. 6 Capitol riot – WAVY.com
- Donziger enlists defense pro William Taylor for criminal appeal – Reuters
- The Character That Criminal Minds Fans Wish Was Never Replaced – Looper