The bodies of two missing persons are found in a car trunk, and the BAU suspects that an interstate human trafficking ring is at work. Also, Hotch warns the team of possible changes, and they are surprised when a beloved team member returns, on the sixth season finale of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, May 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
- Attorney Aaron Spolin of Spolin Law PC Analyzes Criminal Law Bill SB 775, Signed by Governor Gavin Newsom Yesterday – KKTV 11 News
- These Criminal Minds Episodes Are Based On Real-Life Cases – Looper
- Truth Tracker: 83rd House District political ad critical of lawyer candidate who represented man accused in Jan. 6 Capitol riot – WAVY.com
- Donziger enlists defense pro William Taylor for criminal appeal – Reuters
- The Character That Criminal Minds Fans Wish Was Never Replaced – Looper